TBWW Challenge Giveaway – Baby K’tan Baby Carrier and 3-in-1 K’tan Cloth
January 25, 2014
If you are just hearing about The Babywearing Workout New Year’s Resolution Health Challenge it’s never too late to join us (it ends on March 21st).
What the heck is a K’tan you ask?
As I’ve mentioned before their are tons of different kinds of baby carriers out there to choose from and, from my experience, each is great for their own purpose. That may also be why so many of you have developed such an addiction to having multiple carriers (or we can just use that as a good excuse to have more cuteness to wear around all the time with even more cuteness stuffed inside)!
This week our Sponsor, Baby K’tan, has a carrier that I think is perfect for those days you are running around jumping in and out of the car. This is like a wrap without all of the wrapping! You can fold it up small enough to stuff in your bag and even leave it on while you are driving from one location to the next then pop your bebe right back in and get on with your day.
Watch here to learn all about it:
- Free matching sash included – sash converts to handy storage tote!
- Easy to use! No wrapping or buckling.
- Innovative double loop design – cross between a sling, wrap and structured carrier.
- Built in back support band – second loop provides additional support and security.
- Carries infants and toddlers in multiple positions, from 8-35 lbs.
- Made of 100% soft natural cotton.
- Personalize Your Carrier with embroidery to make it unique or to make a great gift!